ISBAT University is a Private University accredited and recognized by NCHE Uganda. The University is located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Kampala, offering a variety of niche programmes. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, and several professional certificate programs.
The School has carved a niche for itself among the best B-Schools in the Eastern Africa, having been ranked consistently among the top private B-Schools in eastern Africa. ISBAT Faculty of Business and Commerce the oldest professional school of ISBAT University with accomplished full-time faculty; a host of articulation agreements with reputed universities worldwide; hundreds of recruiting partners; and an environment that is stimulating, experiential and conducive to learning.
1. Management Faculty
Master in Business Administration, majoring Human Resource Management, Strong hold in HR Metrix, T&D, International HRM, Organizational Development, strategic management preferably having three years of experience with industry.
2. Applied Economics Faculty
Masters in Applied Economics (MSc Economics or MA in Economics) Faculty must have requisite subject expertise and outstanding communication skills, with strong practical and theoretical knowledge in Econometrics, development economics, International Economics etc.
3. Hotel Management Faculty
Masters in hospitality and hotel management, Hotel Management degree plus 5 star or 4 star hotel experience for 3 years with hands on experience in F & B Hygiene and Work Safety Practice, F & B Basic Service Operation Preparation, F & B Guest Service Operation Function, Beverage Service Operation Function, Food Service Operation Function, Alcoholic Beverage Preparation etc.
The ICT and Engineering has been built on a strong foundation of achieving technological development through a curriculum that has high emphasis on design aspects of ICT and engineering. The university aims to become a top technology university in the country and Eastern Africa with global partnerships; real-world industry driven internships and project works; centers of excellence and incubation for cutting-edge R&D.
1. Computer Science Faculty
M.E./ M. Tech. (CSE / ECE) with strong practical knowledge in Network engineering. Industrial exposure and industry certification will be added advantage.
2. Electronics & Telecom Faculty
B.E (ECE/EEE) and M.E. / M. Tech. with Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Embedded Systems Engineering / Applied Electronics with strong practical and industry exposure.
3. Multimedia & Animation Faculty
M.Sc. in multimedia with strong practical knowledge in 3D Animation / Game design / Photography / Film Visual Effects.
1. Faculty for Engineering Chemistry - M.Sc. in Chemistry with ability to orient students in practical skills.
2. Faculty for Engineering Graphics - M.E. /M.S with adequate knowledge in Engineering Drawings, or Bachelor of Engineering with post graduate qualifications in CAD.
3. Cyber Security Faculty - M.Sc. in Cyber security with strong practical knowledge in cyber security, cyber forensics, ethical hacking, preferably with industry certification.
4. Faculty of Business and Commerce – M.B.A with Finance/ International Marketing with teaching skills/exposure in Quantitative techniques, Business law, Business Communications
Mail your recent detailed resume to : email@example.com